This easy recipe leaves your wallet full and your tummy fuller.
Being back at my university house for just a week has left me with minimal ingredients and to be honest, minimal enthusiasm about cooking! Que, this student pizza, it’s cheaper than dominoes (although this doesn’t come with the garlic sauce which is so worth it!)
You will need:
For the base
- Your favourite wraps
For the toppings
- Cream cheese
- chopped onions/ spring onions
- Your favourite toppings
This is the laziest recipe ever, but I guess it’s short and simple
1) Set the oven to 180 C grill
2) Spread the cream cheese on the wrap, followed by the pasata and chopped onion
3) Add the mozzarella and grated cheddar cheese
4) Top with your favourite toppings- I used mushrooms, pesto and rocket!
5) Grill for 5-10 mins, keep an eye on them! One is great for lunch, or have 2 for dinner. You could even sandwich together the wraps with cheese to make a stuffed base
I ate mine with a pot of garlic mayo… not quite the same as dominoes sauce but it did the job. If you have any other quick, cheap recipes feel free to share.